Sunday, February 28, 2010

Are they Cute or What??




So here are a few more pics of the little ones. I tell you, they make me smile everyday. This first pic is of Chris Jr. sleeping at Grammy and Grandpa's with both hands behind his head. Very comfortable! He seems to have found his voice while I was away. I think without Mommy to translate he must have realized that all of his whining and mumbling just wasn't cutting it. He's now stringing two and three words together, and being quite clear when he wants something.

The little baby boy is Grant, my new nephew. Could he be any more adorable? His little half smile is just too much!

This snow picture of Chris Jr. came last week during our most recent snow storm. Oh, and by the way, these storms seem to just keep coming. I think we've had at least 30 inches or more for the year! That's a lot for coastal Connecticut. I came inside with Chris Jr. and got him out of his wet snow clothes. Before I
knew it, he had put on Josephine's rain boots and was back out the front door to join his sister who continued to sled down our front stairs. We built a snow ramp that was only marginally successful, but was still a lot of fun.

Josephine's most recent project was her Little House on the Prairie paper dolls. She likes them so much that we also got them for her friend Alexandra as a birthday gift. This was her and her creation after she painstakingly cut them all out along the lines by herself. I've never seen her work with such precision and for such a long time. I think she was cutting for at least 45 minutes! Very methodically, she kept telling me "Mommy, please just watch your show, I need to concentrate on this for a minute." And every so often she throws in a "seriously" just for emphasis. So funny!

On this same day her Daddy told her she needed to brush her hair and that it looked terrible. Her response with a shocked and serious face... "Daddy, that is not nice to say in front of a four-year-old!" She is just too much! What would we do without her?

No comments:

Post a Comment